Read the information below to help you chose which package will be most beneficial as you start your business.
Company branding with 1 page website
This package offers a professional logo design provided on CD, which can be used for signage and printed business materials, along with a one-page poster website to market your business online.
What is a logo?
The logo is a way of presenting a company name so that it is instantly recognisable and to differentiate it from competitors. Logos should be simple, striking and suit the nature of your business.
What are the benefits of having a logo?
- A unique corporate image helps to differentiate your business and can be a tool for gaining competitive advantage and positioning your business in the market.
- A logo will help make your company more easily recognisable and communicate what your company does.
- Using the logo as the basis for a corporate image to present a unified image. The colour scheme can be used for decoration of premises, stationery, logos, vehicles, staff uniforms, etc.
- The logo can be used on all your business materials. For maximum impact and to maintain a coherent corporate identity, your logo should be reproduced on all your company materials such as business cards, signs, packaging and vehicles.
- Quality design and materials help to make smaller businesses more credible and professional.
The logos that are designed are each done on an individual basis. We do not use logo templates or replicate images or illustrations used by other companies or individuals.
How do I make use of the logo that is provided? We encourage you to make use of your new logo on all of your business related materials including any:
- Business cards
- Comp slips
- Signage (vehicle or shop front)
- Loyalty cards
- Gift vouchers
You can incorporate the logo into these materials yourself but it’s best to bring your CD containing the logo along to an external design agency, sign writer or printer and have them develop your materials for you.
Quality design and materials help to make smaller businesses seem larger and more professional. As a guide to what works it’s worthwhile looking at what other successful businesses use. Bear in mind that many colours in a logo will increase printing costs, a maximum of three colours is recommended.
3 page Company Website This package provides an excellent web presence for businesses with up to three pages incorporating; your company information, product images, contact details and company logo, if you have one.
As a basic setup we have split them into:
- If you have a logo and/or other existing branding for your business then we can use this as the basis of the website design. It is important to maintain consistency between your online and offline materials.
- You may include photographs of your products and services. We recommend 3 photos per page depending on the image size, they can either be provided by you (preferable in electronic format) or we can search our stock photography for suitable imagery as outlined in your graphic design brief.
- The site can be split up into three pages with titles of your choice.
- About Us
- Products and Services
- Contact Us
The site will be hosted for a period of a year after the initial site design is completed, thereafter we will contact you to renew hosting for £25 per year or to have your website sent to you on html format.
What should my website include?
- Company Information
People never visit a website by chance, they are searching for information. A website should contain effective, readable text and should include relevant, up-to-date information about your goods and services, giving the customer a real reason to contact you.
- Simple text
The text should not be too cluttered or long, as this will deter the reader from reading on, it should be kept simple and straight to the point.
- Regular updates
The website should be regularly updated with the latest news and product information. Regular updates will encourage people to revisit the site, and influence potential prospects to ask for more information.
A good idea is to provide testimonials of the latest happy clients to provide credible, independent views on your products and services.
What will my website address be?
Your site is hosted on a subdirectory of the main Sabp-Web site.
This means that your SABp address would be
Why do I need a website for my business?
The growth of e-business provides local businesses with access to the global market. As e-Business becomes more prevalent, a potential customer's first impression of a company will soon be primarily derived from its website so it’s important to have an up to date website informing the online consumer of your services. A website benefits your business by:
- Promoting your products and services.
- Cost Efficiency: By using email instead of the post, or by putting your company brochure online rather than printing it.
- Time saving: The vast majority of phone calls can easily be answered by a website, simply by posting the answer to common queries in an FAQ section.
- Allowing you to compete with large companies: On the Internet no one need know if you are multinational or a home-based business.
- 24 Hour Selling: Business can be conducted day or night by selling online through e-commerce or receiving orders by email. Unlike your shop, your website is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Informing the customer: Educate your clients, give them as much information as you can about what you have to offer before they call or meet you. You can sell them your company, your product and your services without the need to see them.
- Reaching new markets: Increase exposure of your company to a larger client base with no geographical barriers. Because websites are accessible to anyone in the world with an Internet connection your business can be a global player.